How exactly does farming relate to your finances?
Rebecca Novin-Cannon draws eye-opening similarities between farming and finances in today’s episode. She discusses farming strategies to shed light on different ways to look at financial situations and build stronger personal economies.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The meaning of free liquidity
- The importance of maintaining free liquidity in life
- What monoculture is in farming and how it relates to finances
- How the concept of companion farming can be applied to your finances
- The difference between a three-sister strategy and a monoculture strategy
- The importance of having a spending strategy
- And more!
Tune in now and discover a new way to think about your personal economy!
Resources: Novin Cannon Financial Group |