When working with any financial professional, it is important that both parties get to know each other. That is what the discovery process is all about.
Today, Rebecca Novin-Cannon explains the first steps every new client at Novin Cannon Financial Group goes through. She not only discusses the process, but she also explains the purpose behind it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Rebecca usually meets people and engages in conversations
- The kind of information that is assessed during the first meeting after an introduction
- What a personal financial model is
- What documents Rebecca provides to put clients at ease with sharing their personal information
- How Rebecca works to put together each client’s financial puzzle
Tune in to get an understanding of the discovery process at Novin Cannon Financial Group.
Resources: Novin Cannon Financial Group |